HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS Part 2 (Imax & Digital 3D)

TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon (IMAX & Digital 3D)

TURTLE The Incredible Journey (Digital 3D) (Limited engagement)

CARS 2 (IMAX & Digital 3D)

TOY STORY HAWAIIAN VACATION (IMAX & Digital 3D)

GREEN LANTERN (Digital 3D)

KUNG FU PANDA 2 The Kaboom Of Doom (IMAX & Digital 3D)

ARABIA 3D (IMAX 3D)

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN On Stranger Tides (IMAX & Digital 3D)

CAVE OF FORGOTTEN DREAMS (Digital 3D) (Limited engagement)

THOR (Digital 3D)

RIO (Digital 3D)

BORN TO BE WILD 3D (IMAX 3D - California Science Museum & IMAX Digital)

HUBBLE 3D (IMAX 3D - California Science Museum IMAX 3D)

PRIEST (Digital 3D)

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait to go see HP7.23D

HARRY POTTER:

it's pretty amazing!

I am studying "evil characters" for the feature/kids/fantasy I am writing and I have to say the final epsisode of HP took Professor Snape's character to new heights.  They built him up throughout the entire series to be "is he a good guy or bad guy, what is his alliance??" -- and you get a complete closure and a THE icing-on-the-cake back story on his character.  They created an epic braveheartish ending too. 

The make-out sessions were a little contrived.  The conversion worked well and in my opinion is a necessity when movies are 90% CG.

So... For my favorite observation:

About a decade people have been reading the books and watching the films.  The longest run of any series EVER (esp w the same actors).  Their time stamp tops Star Wars, James Bond, Narnia, (?? please feel free to add to this list of epic franchise films)....   My point is this.  I felt a sense of achievement, not only for the 3D community but also for good storytelling for the masses.   Even if they try to bring it back like Star Wars, it will never be the OGF (original gangster film series) - so go see it in a RealD theater! The Graumans Chinese is a great venue. xoxo

And Captain America comes out tomorrow!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

© 2024   Created by Shannon Benna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service